We are currently looking to recruit a Part time Gym Instructor with Spin Qualification
The ideal candidates must be presentable, very enthusiastic and be capable of working in a fast paced environment. You must be fully flexible and available to work weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
- ITEC/NCEF/Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent qualification.
- Up to date First Aid/AED Qualification
- Ability to teach a variety of classes including Spin, TRX, Kettle Bells, Strength & Conditioning..
- Relevant experience and ability to design classes and fitness assessments.
- A keen interest in the Fitness Industry.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and the ability to work under pressure.
the duties for this role will include:
- Deliver Fitness Programmes to suit all fitness needs.
- Monitor member’s progress in the Gym.
- Provide Fitness assessments.
- Assist Gym users in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of the Gym
- Maintain the Cardiovascular and weights equipment.
- To teach a wide variety of classes
Interested candidates should apply with cv to email@example.com.
Closing date 30th September, 2021