We are looking for Head Barista/Supervisor to join our team in our newly opened Coffee Dock. You must be outgoing and have great interpersonal skills, previous barista experience, excellent working knowledge of the day to day running of a coffee shop and ensure that their team are happy and motivated and customer service is at its best. You will need to keep a level head, be able to multitask and have excellent people skills. The ideal candidate must be fully flexible and available to work weekdays, weekends and early morning and evening shifts. HACCP qualified along with previous work references required.
Details: Full time position, Starting Mid November 2023
The responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Be passionate about coffee, maintaining the quality of coffee being served to the customers.
- Nurture the relationships we have with our many regular customers and generate new customers.
- Excellent customer-service skills with ability to deal efficiently and courteously with customer complaints or issues.
- Maintain and promote a welcoming atmosphere whilst ensuring highest standards of cleanliness and quality service.
- Ensuring efficient operations at all times.
- Maintaining high productivity of team members.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the team.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are maintained at all times, admin and issues are dealt with proactively and reported as necessary to line manager.
- Work with daily cash, POS, purchasing and inventory systems and submit sales reports
- Attend weekly team meetings.
This list is not exhaustive, you will be required to perform such other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by a designated person.
If you feel like this could be for you apply now with cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portmarnock Sports and Leisure Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer
P.S.L.C. – ‘The Place to be